Information is everywhere grab it from anywhere: "Information abounds, ready to be accessed from various sources. With this mindset, I aim to assist those in need and see how much impact I can make."
Saturday, December 22, 2012
A reputed school in Gurgaon is looking for a Librarian
Greetings, I've been actively engaged in both sales and education for the past nine years, striving to refine my skills to adapt to evolving needs. While I am open to exploring opportunities across various domains, my inclination lies towards the IT sector. Given the substantial demand and growth in this field, particularly in developing countries like India, I am optimistic about the possibilities it offers. Ensuring a steady income is essential for survival, whether through employment or entrepreneurship, and I am committed to pursuing avenues that align with my career aspirations. Through this blog, I aim to assist individuals in their job search endeavors, focusing on opportunities in education and technology. Your feedback and suggestions are invaluable, and I encourage you to share them via email at
syedfarhanahmad1985@gmail.com or WhatsApp at 9718698613.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment